Personal data collection
Personal information is information that Kaissu Interiors OÜ collects to fulfill the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer or to contact the customer.
Collection of personal data may occur in the following ways:
- By filling out the contact information (including your name, personal identification number, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred method of contact) form on our website or elsewhere (e.g. our shops);
- On our website by using the customer’s account information or cookies;
- By saving customer’s contact information or information about purchase preference from purchase or order conducted at our shop or webstore (some information is voluntary, and some is mandatory in order to fulfill the purchase or order);
- By requesting lease-purchase.
Other Data Collection
We also collect non-personal information – data that does not directly link to a specific person (e.g. gender, age, language preference, location).
We may also collect information regarding generalized customer activities in our shops and on our website.
Use of Collected Data
Kaissu Interiors OÜ will use the following data types:
- Name – needed for fulfilment of the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer;
- Personal identification number/date of birth – needed for fulfilment of the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer;
- Postal address – needed for fulfilling the contract since otherwise the contract cannot be fulfilled. This means that the purchased products cannot be delivered. In case the customer orders the products to be delivered to a third party then the customer’s postal address is not needed, only the address where products need to be sent is needed;
- E-mail address – needed for fulfilment of the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer and in order to send invoices for purchased products;
- Telephone number – needed for fulfilment of the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer and for informing about possible issues in delivering the goods;
- Non-personal data (gender, age, language preference, location) – needed for sending useful information to the customer and in order for us to know which webpages, products and services are the most interesting for our customers and users.
If the customer or user has given us permission to use their information for direct mail purposes, then we will send the customer or user information of promotional nature using the contact information provided to Kaissu Interiors OÜ by the customer or user themselves. The customer or user has the right to unsubscribe from our promotional information. Guide for un-subscription can be found on each promotional message.
Responsible Handler and Processor Collected Data
The responsible handler of customer and user data is Kaissu Interiors OÜ, registry number 14185747, location Paadi tee 3, Haabneeme, Harju County 74001, Estonia.
Kaissu Interiors OÜ can give the right of processing the data of customer or user to other authorized processors in order to fulfill the contract between Kaissu Interiors OÜ and the customer. Also for promotional reasons in case the customer or user has given such permission or has decided to take back the permission via a written form. Authorized data processors are collaboration partners of Kaissu Interiors OÜ in the field of transportation, production, lease-payment and accounting. Authorized processor is only allowed to process data given for a specific assignment by Kaissu Interiors OÜ.
Time Frame for Preserving Collected Data
Kaissu Interiors OÜ preserves data as long as the data is needed for to fulfil the purpose of collecting and using the data or as long as the law abides (7 years according to the Act of Value Added Tax and the Accounting Act).
Customer Rights Related to Data Collection
The customer or user has the following rights in regards the use of collected data:
- The customer has the right to get information about use of their information according to the amplitude and regulation of the law;
- The consumer has the right to request their data to be corrected and deleted or the process of their data to be stopped;
- The consumer has the right to agree or forbid their data to be used for promotional purposes;
- The consumer has the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate and the court.
Personal Data Protection
Kaissu takes all precautionary measures (including administrative, technical, and physical measures) to protect the customer’s personal data. Access to change the data and process it is only given to authorized persons.
All personal data received in the course of visiting Kaissu’s web store and conducting a purchase there, will be treated as confidential information. Encrypted data channel with banks ensures the safety of customer’s personal information and bank requisites.